Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Kuya's of the North


1st Stone Invisibility:


The first stone represents the real you, which has no body no physical form the constant observer , continually observing your emotions, your thoughts, and the emotions and thoughts of those around you. The original you never dies and is never seen the actions you choose to when in unison with source and your entire being reflect the core values of the true invisible you, As I learned in the West tracking it is possible for me to track the past lives of the invisible aspect of others, the soul.


2nd stone Mastery of Time -



Mastery of time is understanding the synchronicity, that the present is the past and the future, for the decisions made now you will reflect upon tomorrow as they will also create your tomorrow everything is manifested NOW. I had an experience recently that cemented this lesson, I remembered when I was about 6 or 8 and desired to help people, to accept my destiny and envisioned the man that would make me proud all of a sudden I felt as if all the experiences I had between that child's desire and the point I am at now didn't actually exist its a strange feeling as If I time travelled as that boy to the man that I am now, some experiences are best as just that experiences but it is a feeling I will never forget, a confirmation that , that young boy had time travelled had seen the future me which is the present and IS this present me now.
Mastery Of Time also teaches that for the original you there is no beginning and no end, the invisible you operates outside of time and see's all experiences as simply BEING, there are no attachments just experiences, what a wonderful thing to step outside of time.


3rd Stone The Secret You Keep From Yourself:



This was a very powerful lesson, for as I connected to the invisible me, and I stepped out of time, as I awakened to my connection to source/spirit and accepted that the past , present and future is now it was then that I realised IAM THAT I AM, I AM a part of the beginning and the End, I have always been and will always be, this connection to source is our connection to the all that IS. This was a true awakening as all enlightened souls upon the journey of self discovery realise this truth, this truth we keep from ourselves to embody an illusion that allows varied experiences, the truth that we are the makers and shapers of ourlives and we need to assume responsibility for everything that occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment