Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Journey to the Arcehtypes 2:Jaguar



Journeying to the orange world of Otorongo I realised that I had not spent much time with this archetypal energy, bowed to the great jaguar as she walked around me and in circles then she walked towards me and looked me directly in the face, As I gazed into her eyes I felt this deep connection to her, it was as if she connected me to consciousness from my past, another life or time that we were extremely close. I asked her what lessons Do I have to learn from her, what is the energy that feeds this space
Otorongo asked me what do I know of her, I told her I have heard tales that she eats the dying sun, she mulches energy. Then she asked what DO I REALLY KNOW,
It was then I could hear within myself her voice explaining the energy of this space to me but she said nothing just gazed into my eyes.
I understood the symbolic association of Otorongo and the Sacral Chakra sometimes referred to as the stomach chakra. I saw images of otorongo eating animals even thoughts that did not serve the entire system, what we would describe as negative, but they felt like simply entities that had died or were dying and needed to be transmuted or recycled to better assist with the growing energy of my inner universe.
It came to my consciousness that my stomach breaks down food into two simple groups (which have their own sub groups) what is for the body, in terms of nutrients and the remaining waste to exit the body, but if I view my body as a part of pachamama a greater living entity then the waste that leaves my body is recycled by mother nature. Otorongo was doing the same for me, mulching away all fear based emotions that inhibit my growth and transmuting them into knowledge that would serve my development.
Otorongo clearly teaches the connection between man and the cycles of nature, and how to honor and respect both life, death, and beyond death for as the rabbit ate of the land when it dies it returns to the land so the rabbit exists beyond the vessel of the rabbit, I trust otorongo to also guide me to my existence beyond this plane.


No comments:

Post a Comment