Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Journey to the Archetypes 3:Humming bird



My previous 2 journeys were done at the beginning of my Messa Carrier though they are just being published now, It is interesting to see how the messages I received from these archetypes that I was not very familiar with still embodied there essence now that I have learned about them, today I complete my journeys and this post is about the humming bird Sequkente.
I journeyed through my luminous energy field to my internal galaxy and entered the yellow planet of Sequekente that resides in my Solar Plexus Chakra, It is here that I asked Sequekente what feeds her, what serves her, I realised first off that my humming bird was a HIM, and I must note that this world was majestic and filled with alot of trees and crystals all yellow, the only thing that stood out was this big humming bird, it was the size of a pidgeon but for a humming bird that was huge, It looked me in the eyes and I made mention that I noticed you communicated with my teacher and with my fellow practicioner what is your message for me, Sequekente responded with a question:
Why did you win the award  ? How did you win the award ? Why do whales travel such a long distance when the migrate ? how do they travel for such long distances ? How does the humming bird Journey from Canada to Brazil ?
I responded that I won the award because I did what I enjoyed doing, to be honest it was not tedious or a big task so don't see why it merited a reward , the humming bird responded "But you collected it anyway correct ? So I replied yes, The humming bird continued to explain that he travels this great distance every year because he is following the calling of his soul, and of spirit, so the whales and so did I and these journeys are never seen as extremely difficult as we understand that we are journeying for the journey not the destination, our aims are to enjoy the experience of following our calling, when you follow your individual calling you feed me, understand that I symbolise and assist with the journey I am not held up on the destination but be your true self and constantly awakening to spirit and her calling you will be called to mountains valleys and nations far and wide follow your passion, your heart your soul be aware that no teacher/guru/or shaman will walk this journey for you it is for you alone to do and embody your trueself on this quest.
Christ understood this and for this reason he asked his disciples to go preaching the gospel and bring no food nor clothing nor supplies with you, for the work that you do shall provide meat, and those worthy of your company shall give you accomodation, additionally what he did and more will you do also. This christ energy will re-emerge when you journey to Quetzacoatl .
Prepare for your epic journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment