Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Journey to the Archetypes 1:Serpent



As I prepare myself to be a proper traditional Munay-Ki Facilitator and Mentor, according to the Ancient Andean ways I decide to Journey to each of my chakras and commune with the archetype that resides there.

I allowed my consciousness to embody my Luminous Energy Field, my homo-luminous self and fell into my physical body and into my spiritual body, Working with my mentor I was familiar with falling into my heart light but this was new terrain for me.
When I fell into my spiritual body I noticed another universe that resides within me, this space had seven bright spiral portals of energy, it was reminiscent of the black holes I saw depicted on television only difference is that they were chakra colours.
I flew to the red portal which is my root chakra and in there met the great serpent sachamama.
I expressed to her my awe that this Universe existed within me, before this I was used to journeying to the Upper World , Middle World and lower world, never to my own worlds within me, IT was a very interesting experience, while there in this red universe with a giant serpent that I have seen before in so many other places (which I understood as omnipresent and multidimensional) She explained that she loved me, I smiled and asked what feeds you here, what Is the lesson you have to teach me today.

  
Sachamama told me that here in my root chakra is my basic of instincts, my primal energy for survival (I understood primal as in primary when she explained it to me meaning first and most important) she continued to explain that My will power comes from my root chakra and feeds this chakra also, My desire to live strengthens this red world and as such it is Sachamama's home, for to survive which is our first primal desire we must first love this physical life we have, our physical vessel the human body and love this earth, the serpent lays on the earth with every move is a tender embrace, so too must I understand what it is to walk softly on the earth, to love it , to embrace it , to Desire existence on this plane that is what roots us, so many before their time seek ascension and grandeur thoughts of leaving this realm to a higher plane that is there folly, the child that does not embrace the joys of childhood will be an inadequate adult for his basic desires as a child were never met. At the present Moment be conscious of your Will to exist here and now, express your gratitude to mother earth for protecting and providing for you that is the essence of your ROOTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment