Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dying In the West

Fearlessness, Certainty, Non-doing, Non-engagement

Today concluded the Journey of the West, we ventured up into a beautiful hideaway of a fellow messa carrier apprentice. We began by dying, a funny way to begin a days activities but I  could think of no better a place to allow an aspect of self to die. Dying in the west is similar to the dying of the physical body as the energy that dies is returned to source as they serve no more. We were instructed to search within ourselves for the aspect that should Die to us today, after searching myself I realised that what needed to die to me was the concept of Duality, the illusion that my experience is my own, or that spirit shines more in me than compared to those that are not on my current level of consciousness. After we each selected what would die today we were to find some items that represented this energy, create a bundle and offer it up in fire ceremony. I found an Acorn with pieces missing, looking at it I acknowledged that the pieces that were missing were still of the same Acorn they were not separate so I decided to put it into my bundle, the second Item that I saw was a leaf that was shaped like a Heart, I asked the plant if I could use it in ceremony and when I was taking it from the plant the leaf tore, I figured this was perfect as again it resembled the aspect of duality and separation that I was letting go of today.
We each after creating our bundle spoke on what we were letting go of, I explained that Duality still retains aspects of Ego, for we associate ourselves based on our understanding or level of consciousness and reject guidance from those that are not on our level or above, but if spirit can speak to us through a stone, an ant, or a hawk more so the man that has reasoning faculties like us all, how ashamed I felt at the realisation that though I knew in theory that we are not separate but due to our conditioning growing up we tend to automatically fall back into this view of I know, I am , We know, We are, not acknowledging spirit in each and everyone of us, I wanted to allow this aspect of myself to Die.
My fellow Apprentice desired to have that child within him Die, this child was gifted and did not receive due praise from family and loved ones for it so he grew up resenting others but today that energy of resentment and requiring others approval.
The shamanic mentor gave up the energy of limits, limiting ones self emotionally, physically and spiritually.
All that was dying today was shared amongst all participants there.
After creating the fire ceremony we noticed the Bundle of the Teacher caught in flames almost instantaneously he brought our attention to it so I decided to consciously focus on what I was letting go and speak about it, after talking about the dying of ego, of self righteousness I saw my bundle went in flames, my fellow apprentice blew upon his bundle and so all caught in flames and returned to creation.

The next step in the days journey was practicing extraction, extraction is a shamanic modality used to remove solid energy, another way to term it is crystalized energy that is not necessarily negative it simply doesn't serve you any more, it can have the form of an animal, a shape, a mythical being anything the mind can perceive, the practice is to track the energy of the client and when you have found the energy that serves no more remove it from there body and send it to the light, to creation.
The method I used was to track the individual's energy and confirm my findings by intuitively asking the client to visualise a statue and through the description of the statue and the energy around it I would confirm the form and area inwhich this dense energy was stuck in the client.
We were finally at the end of the day initiated as Daykeepers experiencing experiences beyond time itself .
Now as the west ends and I approach the North I will refelct upon:
Fearlessness- dying, extraction, tracking using the perceptual bodies entering into the shamanic seeing state
Certainty- Dying, change, chaos to order,Spirit
Non-Doing - Allowing spirit to take charge,
Non-engagement -Illumination , extraction, Dispacho 

No comments:

Post a Comment