Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The beginning of the West



I do my second illumination in the presence of my mentor guiding the participants through their river of life culminating in revelations of their healing needs and spiritual guidance in beginning their healing journey. After being introduced to the energy of the West and the archetype otorongo I am told to contemplate on the love the jaguar feels for the antelope as it takes its life. I am taught destiny tracking a shamanic technique that involves going into an altered state of consciousness This involves several physical preparations that expands your awareness then you attempt to read what is known as the perceptual states, and you ask the serpent to allow you to see signs from their physical body, and the jaguar to see the mythic / mind and emotions, the humming bird to see past or future lives of the soul and the eagle to encompass them all in your message from spirit. I had difficulties at first as my eyes would start to water when the visions were coming through so I left and continually practicing until I understood scientifically what was happening. During this time your eyes are fixed on the client/participant for so long with no change in focus or gaze that your mind stops receiving signals from your brain and starts sending so you begin to see prompting from your subconscious that to the trained mind tells a story of the client on all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment