Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Friday, February 22, 2013

Kuya's of the West


To connect with my Kuya's for the west I had to Journey into the middle world  and sat in front of a pond with my three kuya's, Black stone, Red stone and yellow stone.
The Black stone represented a life in which I had no power, I was caucasian living in the lower lands of Scotland, family was poor extremely poor and I saw myself begging for scraps, living on the streets and dying alone.
The Red stone represented a life in which I had power, and abused them, I was in Africa from a poor family but this version of myself did what ever was necessary to make a living, whether stealing, selling posion as herbs, selling my body, he had no love in his heart and did not know love, his main intention to get what he needed by whatever means even at the cost of his family, I saw myself enter that life as a child, grow through as a teenager and died in the early 30's by myself violently.
The Yellow Stone represented a life in which I had power and used it for good, I was in Lankshire Scotland growing up in a middle classed family, The difference is that this life I was proficient in spiritual knowledge and was emotionally stable, he was able to get a scholarship got to endinburgh finish his course as a doctor and went back to the humble commuity in which he grew up to take care of the community, I saw his death and he was surrounded by everyone in the community and honoured for the love he shared.
I threw all the stones into the pond to separate my identity from those lives, and accepted that during the time of no power that was an illusion I created, during the time of abusing power I used it for selfish means.
Finally appropriately using my powers with the yellow stone was using my gifts to benefit spirit.

I created Clay work to represent the 3 stones and 3 lives:
                                                   Black stone - life with no Power


Red Stone - Life with Power Abused



Yellow Stone - Life with Power Used For others


No comments:

Post a Comment