Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Thursday, February 21, 2013

the west 2 journey to otorongo


I am told by my mentor to bring 3 stones red, black and yellow these will be my kuyas for the West. We started with a journey to the lower world to learn about the loving relationship of nature. I close my eyes and move my consciousness down an ants nest through the earth and arrive in a cave, I exit the cave and I am in a lush forest Paradise. I venture down a trodden path and meet with huascar the inca guardian of the lower world he carried me up a river and tiger leaped out at us, he quickly struck the ground with his staff and froze the tiger in place explaining that this is how they are protective of their space but like this we can pass for now. I finally find otorongo who tells me to merge with her as she embarks on a hunt so I can experience the loving law of nature.
We spot an antelope alone far from the others we slowly sneak upon it and pounce from the brushes with one bite we end it's life consuming to our full of its flesh and rest afterwards. I when nature calls we had to a true dig near it and release the parts of the meal that do not serve us then we cover it. I when I separate from otorongo I leave with a realization of the loving cycle of nature. The antelope feeds off the grass the jaguar feeds of the antelope and the jaguar returns to the soil at death where it is again part of the grass, nature requires balance day and night, inhale and exhale life and death, too much death is just as bad as too much life for if there were only herbivores it would deplete vegetation and create imbalance thus the necessity of carnivores like wise too many carnivores would be chaotic as there would be too many predators and a very dangerous place to live. Man does not meat naturally which offends nature as we try to herd cattle which is not natural and comes from a feeling of lack not abundance as the jaguar thanks creator for providing each meal and worries, not if or when the next meal will be provided. Jaguar understands its role to ensure balance to take only what is necessary and allowed by nature trusting always in the abundance. I realised that because we do not hunt or kill the meat we consume we do not see the creator in each meal, the fortune in perfect timing, the gift of divine lighting and the blessings of untainted meat truly a gift from the creator. We must honour what we consume and understand we to will be consumed and eventually transmuted so is the law of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment