Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The East

The East - The Final Journey



Journey with the John Crow / Condor to the central sun in the galaxy, heading towards the light to find our original self,
I saw the bird transmuting a carcass, it looked at me and called out my Eagle power animal from within, both flew towards the central sun and there I saw my original self came from a star within the leo constellation, I was surprised as doing previous journeys I learned In a past life I was a nephilim but the Condor informed me that arcturians, lyrans all the star beings that human's are aware of now are not the first species to exist the universe is way older than humans assume, therefore even though I could recall myself before the human race I existed way before then, I saw that through time I would split from one incarnation in a life, to two, to three, and then to four I was instructed that this means I have 4 significant inidividuals in this lifetime, soul mates.

My second journey was to connect with my arch angels, The johncrow now was a Condor, and it transformed into a man , an indian in a condor ceremonial costume, he showed my my angels which were:
Uriel
Zadkiel
Kaliel - this one I'm not certain of so will check my book

My third journey required me to again journey to the johncrow/condor who would connect me with my ascended masters, now I already work with some ascended masters so the condor created two doors, one to represent the ascended masters that I already have and another for the one's that are completely new to me, form the door of masters that I already have Ghandi and Mithra stepped forward, from the door of new ascended masters sivananda yogananda stepped forward.

I then started a journey with my teacher on one of the trails at Hollywell Jamaica on the Blue mountains, our destination was the waterfall but we ended up going on a circular trail which led us under , above, and around several tree, even through some reminiscent of energy portals, we were cleansed in rain and after spirit lead us on this trail she lead us directly on the path to the waterfall.
It is here that we participated in the Death Rite, dying physically for 1min and experiencing the other side that we would be guiding souls to, the light.

After the Death rite we returned to a shelter and proceed to receive from our kuya's the new meanings of each stone starting from the south to the east and ending with our 13th stone gifted from the teacher.
Experiencing Death was rejuvinating, which is not an expected description of the end of a life, it was reminiscent of a video I saw on shellfish, it explained how when they had to grow they would leave one shell, there skin would harden creating a new one to fit their size and that would be the new shell they carried, we as man have drifted far from the hunter gatherer mentally, we find it hard to live off the land ever seeking to bring creature comforts from one area to the next, dying reminded me that all other than the soul itself is a fleeting experience to be cherished and enjoyed but also remember that it exists for a moment, don't not create too many meaningless attachment with the time we have in the physical.

My 13th stone represented my role as the guide to the light, \.

No comments:

Post a Comment