Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Monday, August 5, 2013

Eagle Spirit Guide - Tarak



I find myself at a comfortable stage with my Wolf Spirit Guide/ Power Animal, not requiring to journey to communicate with my wolf Raiki (means Trust energy) I am able to simply close my eyes and communicate.
Still feeling as if I am stuck in the direction of the East I spoke with Raiki asking for guidance, He informed me that he is able to show me where souls have been, to track the past and arrive at the present to give guidance and wisdom from those who have gone before me but what Lies ahead I have another guide who will assist with that.

I realise he was speaking of my Eagle spirit guide, I had journeyed with it a couple of times to the Upper World to seek guidance from my celestial parents but I never spent the time to connect with the Eagle it was more like a transport to the higher realms. 
I called on the Eagle and for the first time I saw it in full form, a gigantic bird landed before me and looked into my eyes.
I asked it what lessons do you have to teach me, it replied that I have yet to honour it or gain its respect, aside from the respect it has for my celestial parents and spirit I have not proven myself to connect on a deeper level with this Guide.

I instinctly knew that she wanted me to figure out how to fly on my own.

I  am a slow flyer in Lucid dreams yet this space was different, this was a space between dreaming and being awake and It took effort to remain in this space communicating with my Eagle Spirit Guide.
I visualised the eagle flying and realised that for it to rise the Eagle rides currents of wind, it allows itself to be carried to a height , it all stems from a space of non resistance.

So I attempted while conscious of my physical body to allow my consciousness to rise to higher vibrations, while doing so the analytical part of my being brought gravity into my consciousness if gravity is keeping us here how could I float or levitate from letting go, then it occurred to me, if gravity is Keeping us down without gravity we all would float, to stay on the ground one needs to be grounded anchored energetically to mother earth, through releasing inhibitions and fears we naturally rise. While I thought on this though my physical body was still in the bed resisting usual urges prior to sleep to twitch or scratch I was able to maintain this state of being conscious yet in a dream type state. Slowly my consciousness floated and I felt a detach from my body, I felt motion as I was gradually rising understanding the way of the Eagle, to move it was simply jumping from rising current to rising current seamlessly as if I was surfing the sky.


As I flew the Eagle circled me changing forms as if initiating me, at one point she was a white headed eagle, the next a turkey vulture (john crow), the next as I knew her previously a golden Eagle informing me that she is the guardian of the East, as the Wolf is the Native American Guardian of the south he brought me to the present the Eagle brings me to the future I choose ,both bring energies throughout time to my present. It was then I heard HER name Tarak....

I felt a deep connection with her a sense of peace slowly I would fall from these currents and images would pop into my mind as if I was dreaming, then her gentle voice would urge me to hold onto my intention of being with her,  and I would return to that conscious dreaming state It was amazing, I could sense every change in my physical body yet I could physically feel all the movement as we soared through the sky together ...

eventually I thanked her and fell from this state into a deep sleep for which the dreams I cannot recall.

I remembered my experience with Tarak it was unforgettable I looked up the name and found it is a female sanskrit name which means Protector.

Now Since the beginning of my shamanic journey everywhere that I go I find bird feathers that I have kept, It is obvious to me now that Tarak was letting me know that she has always been watching over me and now those feathers mean so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment