Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Monday, December 31, 2012

Unifying Principles




This session Began with me getting a meditation from the Kumara - Galactic Shaman.

This was my first Multidimensional meditation,
I was in the upper world with Michael,
The lower world with the Wolf,
The lower World with a Hyena,
on an Arcturian light ship and still physically at Patrick.

The meditation had me fall into the divine heart through the sacred heart and become a torus, I became the heart, the centre of all the multidimensional versions of I.

To continue with my Mesa Carrier I had to do 3 journeys to Sachamama
1. To reveal my healing unifying Principle
2. My unifying principle of Holding
3. My Unifying principle of nurturing.

1. I journed to Sachamama in the Lower World and asked her the question, she replied
Your Unifying Principle is You are aware that you are not the healer, that you were not born into this world but of it. If you empty yourself you can be used by the universe for healing, as our body is built to heal itself so is our universe, conscious beings are the healers of the universe , the good stewards christ spoke of, the light bearers.

2. I was asked to find the unifying principle of holding, What am I holding in Ayni ?, what am I holding that is many ?, what is my Unifying Principle of Holding .?

I journed again to the lower world to find Sachamama,this time as I saw her she swallowed me, I asked what is GOING ON , she then asked me "What am I holding", so I replied ME..., she said again "What am I holding ? " I replied MY POWER...., she replied " Yes and No, your conecept of power is what you lost, you hold true power, and with it respect, responsibility and honour to all beings, share your power that is Knowledge.

3. I was asked to How do we learn to surrender, How do we learn to walk softly, what is the unifying principle of nurturing ?

On this my final journey to Sachamama for the day when I arrived she wrapped her self around me and used her body to push me in the air so we were face to face, she looked into my eyes and told me to receive the answers I seek I must seek a serpents egg from within the woods to the south. (Here we go again, why sachamama so hard today.. any how) . I found this huge egg not too far away and it was quite heavy so I had to take my time walking with it back to Sachamama, on the way I caught the attention of this large reptile that seemed to be interested in the Egg, without further delay I ran as fast as I could with the Egg and hid within a hollow tree. While in the tree I could sense when the reptile went away and lost interest, as I walked back to Sacha mama she asked me what is the unifying principle of nurturing.
I replied that we are all ONE, the fear was mine not the fear of the egg, I could have left the egg at any point but I didn't, without thinking I knew subconsciously that the reptile was going to hurt me, and if It had gotten the Egg it would have, I realise that when we experience our oneness with each other, with nature and all that is It resonates on a deeper level and draws the divine maternal instinct out of our essence, we all are divine masculine and feminie, and my Unifying principle of nurturing is that we are all One, as within so Without.

No comments:

Post a Comment