Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Monday, January 7, 2013

Final Journey Of the South


Final session of the South in my Messa Carrier Apprenticeship





I was told to do a journey to Sachamama and learn of my 3 stories that I would be letting go of today.

I journeyed to my sacred space and found my personal sachamama in a cave, she darted out towards me and pushed me out of the cave planting me on my back and began to lick me all over , it felt like a reunion with a LONG LOST BEST FRIEND (or pet).
I sat in a meditative posture and asked her, what 3 things should I let go of, what are these stories.
Sachamama replied"You know, so draw them in the sand"
So I picked up a stick and drew in the sand myself with snake coming from my hand and wrapping around my body.
Sachamama then told me that I created a contract with myself eons ago, as I sued psychic abilities for selfish gains, I am pass that level of consciousness now and must accepy my gifts just as I am trying to learn to attract objects with my mind (telekinesis) I can also attract wealth and experiences, I should stop limiting myself, there are no obstacles, no need for restraint, light shines in all directions so to must I embody my gifts.

It was at this point that Sachamama reminded me of the power animal cards I drew earlier that day :
Bear- Boundaries
Lion - Courage
Elephant- ResolveI

I got this comfort knowing they would be my guides to help me embrace these changes i was about to make in my life.

Secondly, Spirit may ask me to say no to someone seemingly in need, understand that following intuition will not always seem right analytically, as guidance never do anything that you do not feel comfortable doing. Toast made in love is sweeter than a cake baked from resentment.
Finally step out and claim your all.

My Shamanic Elder told me to recite my experience with the group and while doing so the essence of my final story unfolded before my eyes, to step out and claim my all is to have the resolve and courage to take what I desire once it coincides with spirit and Pure intent, I should have no fear embodying my divine essence and being my true self.
It was then that the Elder asked me to write what am I now allowing Robert permission to do so I listed the following:
Robert has permission to follow his heart
Robert has permission to embrace his gifts with pure intentions
Robert has permission to step out and accept his all
Robert has permission to fully be his divine essence and presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment