Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Monday, January 14, 2013

Illuminating Experiences



As a Part of the Finally in the south of my Messa Carrier, I learned the Illumination Ceremony that has been adopted from the Shaman of the Andes and Doctor Alberto Villoldo.

I will not explain in details the procedure for the ceremony, as that is gifted knowledge, but I will share my experience as receiving the Illumination Ceremony.

I was asked to visualise the River of my life and Describe it.
My River had many colours and reminded me of a River I had seen on the internet with purple, green, blue, red, I don't know if it was minerals or plants that caused the colors but it was beautiful.
My River had Big stones in it almost as if Nature intended a bridge for individuals to cross.
I was asked If my river went out to the sea, so I followed the route and noticed my river met with another river and became one channel that would continue out to the sea.
My brother apprentice asked me if I could see the other river at all, but I could not.
He asked what could be done for me to see the other River.
So I said I could probably cross this one and explore.
With my eyes closed focusing on the visualisation I was aware that he was conducting the illumination ceremony on my energetic body, as I stood trying to find the other river in my mind A beautiful angelice river appeared before me with sacred water of life, almost instantaneously, I knew then that he had concluded with his illumination ceremony and I was seeing the wonderful result.
He asked me to open my eyes and describe what I saw.
He then told me that A stone shared with him that I had a bleeding heart, and If that made sense to me.

I thought about it and It came to me that the bleeding heart was my heart light, my pure sacred energy that had a leak and was running out, I accepted that I have a sacred and divine aspect to myself, and the normal kind part that I share freely with others, but though pure sacred energy is unlimited it should not be used in a wasteful manner and I should be mindful of when and How I share this sacred energy especially in its potent in concentrated form, I can mix it into my regular life and share with others through that route.
This illumination ceremony resonated with me in the form that I should have boundaries to stop these leaks, and be discerning of whom and when I use this energy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment