Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Friday, June 25, 2010

One Piece quotes (anime)

dr. hiluluk>> don't bother. you can't kill me. yo! when do you think people die? when they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. when they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. when they drink a soup made of poisonous mushroom?! No! It's when... they are forgotten. even after i'm gone, my dream will come true. the ailing hearts of the people will be cured. 

usopp>> listen to me, chopper! even... even if... he's fighting impossibly terrible enemies! even if... there's no way to beat that enemy! there comes a time when a man has to stand and fight! that time is when his friend's dreams are being laughed at. luffy won't die. i KNOW he'll be pirate king one day... and i won't let you laugh at that!

crocodile>> those who become intimate with others will soon die because of it. i've left hundreds like that behind me.
luffy>> then... that makes you pretty stupid, huh?


gol d. roger (dead pirate king)>> inherited will. destiny of the age. the dreams of the people. these are things that will not be stopped. as long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

" The strongest blade is one which has the power to protect what you wish to protect and cut what you wish to cut." - Zoro's Sensei

"It's still too early for you to die.
                                     My name is Dracule Mihawk!
                                     Find your true self, true world, become stronger!
                                     No matter how long it will take, I will await you in my strongest form!
                                     Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!"   
                                                                                                                   -Dracule Mihawk

"Luffy c..can you hear..me?
                  I am sorry for making you worry about me.
                  If I...
                  ...can't become an invincible swordsman,
                  you will be worried about me, right?
                  From now on...
                  ...I WON'T LOSE TO ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!
                  I WON'T LOSE AGAIN!
                  UNTIL I CAN DEFEAT THAT MAN...
                  AND BECOME AN INVINCIBLE SWORDSMEN!
                  FOREVER!
                  Do you have a problem with that.............!
                  PIRATE KING!!??
                                                         -Roronoa Zoro   

"Whether they die or survive in the end, striving to achieve what nobody in the past hundreds of years was able to do, this incident will astound everyone in the world.  Once this battle is over, that Straw Hat brat's name will roar throughout the whole world!" - Kokoro

Luffy: You think risking your one life is going to be enough?!
Vivi: Then what else am I supposed to risk?! I have nothing else to risk... Nothing...
Luffy: Try risking our lives along with yours! WE'RE YOUR NAKAMA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment