Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Friday, June 25, 2010

Quotes From Bleach (The anime)

BLEACH

"If. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"
Orihime Bleach

"What are you doing?"
"Old man?"
"Why do you run, Ichigo?
You still have not called me.
Face forward, Ichigo.
You should be able to hear it now.
That which blocks your ears is worthless fear.
The enemy is one, you are one.
What is there to fear?
Cast off your fear!
Look forward!
Go forward!
Never stand still.
Retreat and you will age.
Hesitate and you will die.
Shout...
...my name...
ZANGETSU!"
Bleach

After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.
When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".
When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".
Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.
That's not it.
What's neccesary in a fight isn't fear.
Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".
If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".
If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Well can't you see...
... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?

-Urahara Kisuke Bleach

Ukitake: Remember this well. There are two types of fights. As we have put our lives in battle, we must be able to distinguish between the two.
The fight to protect life, and the fight t
o protect pride.

Live to the fullest, Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to
the fullest... and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile.
Isshin Bleach

We have no form therefore we fear it, and because we fear it, we revere it. Bleach intro text

Hitsugaya: Aizen, I will kill you.
Aizen: Don't use such strong words. It makes you look weak.

Kuchiki Byakuya: From the begining, he has been fighting the code of soul society. So similar to the man whose spirit was so free it was bothersome. 'Kurosaki Ichigo, my sword has been broken by your freedom of spirit.'

Abari Renji : compared to letting it fall apart, trying to hold it together...is so much more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment