Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Friday, January 3, 2014

The Journey Continues - Condor


The third day of the Gregorian Calendar for 2014, second night since the January 1st New Moon, interesting energies are around us. From my personal Life Line Meditation journey the power animal I received was the Buffalo - Symbol of Abundance , knowing that I am being provided for I found this quite interesting for the following night (yesterday) after receiving that guide the Condor shared its name with me, the condor is the spirit guide of the East, the unifying principle of Destiny, flying wing to wing with great spirit, Indigenous Alchemy ... dreaming the world into being.
I have always called this energy when creating sacred space but I was never taught its name or had a problem with not knowing it, I am quite familiar with Sachamama from the south, Otorongo from the west, seqwekente from the North, and now I have gained even a deeper relationship with the Condor of the East.
 Now I have had a fascination with our Condor / Vulture in jamaica the Turkey Vulture (John Crow) since my initiation at blue mountains / john crow mountains.
I have ever since been drawed to this king of the sky observing how it glides with little to no effort, riding thermal currents soaring higher and higher with the ease of pure surrender.
Despite our view on the vulture's diet, to view life as they do is true surrender, no effort, no worry, no suffering yet soaring..note SOARING not SURVIVING they live in abundance and a constant relaxed state.
 video on turkey vulture                                                      


After gaining more respect and understanding for our Condor in Jamaica it felt natural for the condor guide of the East to share its name, Apuchin.
I googled the word and found it on the inca shaman glossary , this is an interesting start to the new year, with a guide of abundance and stronger connection to Apuchin the guide to our Destiny and becoming, winged overseer of the Upper World.

No comments:

Post a Comment