Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Silent Mind Meditation Insight 5: Man God's After Image

My Insight I received today was while doing a Trataka meditation, this involved focusing on a candle until my eyes got watery then with my eyes closed focusing on the after image holding it for as long as I could, during this meditation below details the insights I received this was a first time experience as I would normally gain insights after my trataka meditation not during.

Experience:

As I focused on the flame I saw small sparks of energy and the beautiful glow in the rainbow colors emanate from this small wick before, I felt a sense of peace, giving into this peace I closed my eyes and focused on the after image a small yellow tear drop shaped glow with a green and purple outline amidst the pitch black backdrop of my closed eyes.
As I focused on this after image observing as it shrank to nothingness before me from the pitch black appeared a scene.
I observed Spirit, the creator desiring an experience, manifesting a woman on earth to have this experience, spirit was not seen but I was aware that the pitch black darkness that surrounds this woman felt familiar to the pitch black of my closed eyes, to allow this woman to have an experience of forgiveness spirit had to create another individual to harm her and from that encounter she experienced forgiveness , I observed as the woman , the man, the entire scene disappeared returning to darkness similar to my afterimage of the candle. 
I then observed as  Spirit created several individuals, animals plants our world in this darkness, desiring several experiences , as each experience was accomplished that manifestation would fade and return to spirit.
I observed special souls that though created to have an experience they were aware of this fact, they communicated with spirit, I observed how there afterimage grew in color, it was extremely vivid impossible to fade out , these individuals through communicating with spirit assisted the other manifestations with accomplishing their initial desire, their soul contract, their purpose for being manifested after observing this my mind returned to the pitch black of my closed eye lids.





Gratitude to Anmol Mehta for introducing me to several meditation techniques which have become a part of my regular practice.




No comments:

Post a Comment