Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Silent Mind Meditation Insight 1

SM Meditation insight 1:
Fact to experience - Life is A struggle.
Experience :
The birth of a child is called labor - to work hard. 
From entering this world we are taught that this life begins with us kicking and screaming and ends with us kicking and screaming.
Through deep insight meditation I desired to experience this concept of life as a struggle, and unravel the inner teachings.
I realised that a struggle or labor is the modus operandi of the logical mind, we visualise a goal and actively work towards achieving this goal thus creating a state of constant struggle, constant want, constant desire. If I desire to be non attached, then my goal has changed to the lack of attachment and my new struggle is to release the bond attachments have on me or the links I have to situations / individuals.

The deeper I went into meditating on the fact my mind manifested a response, The answer to this dilemma of struggle is to simply BE, for we are human Beings, as the plant grows towards the light wanting not, worrying not, struggling not, expecting not, so too does the enlightened soul ascend the logical mind into higher states of consciousness, void of time or expectations..
The word that was impressed upon me was non-expectation, without expectations we can practice BEING, observing the present and accepting as it is wanting not, struggling not, enjoying the serenity of the NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment