Trust those who are seeking the truth, not those who claim to have found it Free Contact Form

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Journey to the Archetypes 4: Eagle , Huascar ,Quetzacoatl ,Pachakuti Inca



In the Green Planet of my heart here I found both Condor and Eagle, upon arriving I was blessed with the majestic beauty of of the lushful green planet with beautiful green caves, lush meadows and grass along with beautiful trees. The eagle and Condor appeared and I asked what feeds you here, the Eagle and the Condor responded and it was interesting how they both had the same voice and were finishing each others sentence, They asked me if I could pick up that though the physical forms are different they were one, as different as your thumb is from your index finger yet they are apart of your hand and of you , they can never fault you while they allow themself to be controlled by source which in this situation is you likewise we (eagle/condor) are one connected by spirit speaking as spirit and you also are spirit there is no difference between you and I for beneath the flesh, skin and bones we are connected. What feeds us and your heart chakra is awareness of this connection that loving yourself includes all other manifestations of spirit around you.


Blue World Huascar
Eagle / Condor take me and carry me up into the blue world of Huascar the first of the upper chakras. This was a cold crystaline world with alot of caves and wind, it was cold but not a bother very interesting I asked Huascar what feeds this place and he replied that being the guide to the lower world the home of the power animals and th guide to our past what feeds this space is understanding our past lives and loving them, appreciating everything that has taken place for they allow us the freedom of the present the beautiful gifts of letting go.


Indigo World Quetzacoatl
Eagle/Condor took me further up to the Indigo World the beautiful home of the Winged Serpent Quetzacoatl , I had some issues before traveling to the middle world this space governed by The Feathered Serpent Quetzacoatl so I asked what feeds you , and please a little guidance this time.
He smiled and said that I am there now, startled I asked where and suddenly Quetzacoatl transformed into his human form and resembled the images of Christ energy, He explained that now I can see that Christ energy feeds this space the energy that allows you to see yourself and spirit in others this is awakens others to the christ energy within and so can establish a change within this middle world.


Purple World
Quetzacoatl took me to the purple world of the crown chakra where I met the keeper of the gate to the Upper World I asked pachakuti Inca what feeds this space, he explained that The Eagle/ Condor in the heart connects all the worlds above it, it is through the heart that we must appreciate our past and heal it, through the heart we must enjoy the present, through the heart that we can see what truly exist the christ energy that is in us all and finally for me it is through the heart that you connect to your becoming, to source to the version of yourself that has all chakras resonating at the highest frequency, filled with confidence love and splendor it is through embracing this consciousness that you feed this space your crown chakra, see the world as it really is interwoven and and all one, experiencing this grows and feeds this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment